R&P Legal assists clients as they regulate, function and develop their businesses, helping them to manage their present commercial relationships, form alliances and expand into new markets. Commercial lawyers are involved with almost all aspects of business relations such as participating in big negotiations, drafting and giving advice on a wide variety of commercial contracts. These include advising clients on distribution and agency issues, outsourcing, manufacturing, partnering arrangements, public private partnerships and regulatory matters. We provide the following services:
- Drafting, vetting and review of commercial and operational agreements, MOU and other necessary documentation for the corporate clientele.
- Service Level Agreements, Service Agreement.
- Out sourcing and Third Party Manufacturing Agreement, Loan License Agreement, Brand Usage Agreement, Distributor Appointment Agreement, MOU, Agency Agreement etc.
- Various Vendors’ agreements and channel partner agreements.
- Agreements for certain other specific industries such as Ecommerce, Manufacturing, Logistics, Financial, Automation, Furniture & Decor, Travel & Tourism, Export houses, Architectural companies and various Service Sector industries.