Our firm assists major companies with their environment due diligence, environmental compliance and CSR requirements. Our team of lawyers monitors all the latest developments in the field and is updated with the latest developments in the National Green Tribunal, Supreme Court of India and High Courts. We assist our clients with the following:
- Compliance with water, air, forests, chemical substances, hazardous wastes, e-waste, plastic waste, food safety laws etc.;
- Compliance with the regulations of State Pollution Control Boards (SPCBs), the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) and the central Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MoEF&CC) ;
- Obtaining/renewing environmental permits;
- Obtaining Environment clearance or Environmental Impact assessment Certificates;
- Obtaining licenses and approvals for setting up units in SEZs or non-SEZs;
- Obtaining permits while setting up new units.